jeudi 30 décembre 2010

30 Days TV Meme : Day 24

Day 24 : Best quote

Alors là, c'est le genre de choses qui m'amusent beaucoup dans les séries : les citations !! J'en connais tellement ...

Battlestar Galactica : "All this has happened before, and it will happen again."
"THEY WERE CREATED BY MAN. THEY EVOLVED, THEY REBELLED, AND THEY HAVE A PLAN ..."

Dr Who : "Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically... run."
"Bowties are cool."
"Allons-y, Alonso !"
"Are you my mummy ?"
"Am I ginger ?"
"Don't blink !"

Heroes : "How do you stop an exploding man ?"

Lost : "Don't tell me what I can't do!"
"I looked into the eye of the island, and what I saw...was beautiful"
"Waaaaaalt !"
"Dude, you've got some...Arzt...on you."
"We have to go baaaaack !"
"We're gonna have to take the boy."
"I think I crashed your plane."
"Each one of us was brought here for a reason."
"You've only got three choices: run, hide... or die."
"If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume will be my constant."
"I only picked one name."
"Now you're like me."

Pushing Daisies : "What if you don't have to be dead ?"
"So a kiss is out of the question ?"
"You love secrets, you wanna have marry secrets and have little half-secret half-human babies."
"At that moment, in the town of Coeur d’Coeurs, events occurred that are not, were not, and should never be considered an ending. For endings, as it is known, are where we begin."

Supernatural : "It's a story of two brothers who love each other and hate each other. One must kill the other."
"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."
"The righteous man who begins it is the only one who can finish it."

V : "John May Lives !"
"We're at peace, always !"
"Long live the fifth column !"

Mais si je dois en choisir une seule, que je connais d'ailleurs depuis longtemps mais qui à pris tout son sens avec le finale :
See you in another life, brotha !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire